We comply with the Notice and Takedown requirements of 17 U.S.C. § 512 of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act to assist in the protection of intellectual property rights. We will review all notices of copyright alleged infringement and respond according to this policy.
In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998, we will respond to reported claims of copyright infringement submitted to us that include the following information:
- Identification of the material that is believed to be infringed, or in the case of multiple claims, a representative list of the materials.
- Sufficiently specific information about the location of the material that is being claimed as infringing upon copyright to enable us to locate said material.
- Adequate information to allow us to contact you, including your full name and mailing address, your phone number and, if applicable, your email address.
- A statement of your good faith belief that the use of the disputed material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the material's copyright owner, an agent for them, or the law.
- A statement made by you that you are the owner of or authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed and that all the information contained in your notice is accurate.
- Your physical or electronic signature as the copyright holder, or that of your authorized representative.
Any DMCA notifications that do not include all of the information listed above will be deemed invalid and will receive no response.
DMCA notifications can be sent to us through our contact form.
Misrepresentation of facts when submitting a claim of copyright infringement is a serious offense and may result in your liability for damages, including court and lawyer fees. Do not submit false claims.
It is this website's firm policy to remove any material from the website that is an alleged infringement of copyright. The accounts of repeat infringers will be terminated. Access to any infringing materials will be disabled in the most expeditious manner possible in conformity with 17 U.S.C. §512 of the DMCA.
We reserve the right to change or add to this policy at any time without notice. Thus, users are advised to re-read this policy regularly to stay abreast of any such updates.